Ad Box

From Dubiosity (my other blog)


Tags: ,



This was awe-inspiring. Sameji here apparently felt that the fire behind him was just too far away, so he made his own so he wouldn't have to move at all. :)

I should also probably mention that this is the last screenshot I have that's worth showing. I'm not playing right now (no money for subscription, and no reason to play until they bother to put some effort into the shaman class) so it's going to be a while until I can find something new to post. I WILL be back though. And maybe I'll find something to fill the void.

Anonymous said...

Sat Dec 09, 10:06:00 AM 2006

i guess this is it then. Blizzard doesnt really care about shammys from what i have seen!

Unknown said...

Sat Dec 09, 12:12:00 PM 2006

They've still got some time until the expansion is released, but yea - they really have no clue about shamans. It's like everyone who designed the class at Blizz quit, and nobody else ever bothered to try to fill the gap, and so they tossed out a bunch of nonsense that they think is going to fix things.

But when the expansion is released, I'm going to start up a Blood Elf Mage as my new main character, probably.

And in several months from now, when the shaman class is REALLY bad, maybe Blizz will get their shit together and actually put some real effort into it. And THEN Baluki shall return!

The part that really bugs me though is that I won't be able to hit Outland for a while.

Anonymous said...

Sun Dec 10, 04:13:00 PM 2006

As a shaman im sure that you know most shaman gear is healing. so i cant grind for my life! so what i plan to do is the same as u but with a Blood elf rogue. and hjopefully i can dps w/o the group nagging me about spot healing! lol

Anonymous said...

Fri Dec 29, 09:16:00 PM 2006

this may seem off topic but i found out how to get under orgrimmar

and its pretty cool

Unknown said...

Sun Dec 31, 11:31:00 AM 2006

Can you still do it through the arena? I've got a few pics of when I did that on here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Mon Jan 01, 02:54:00 PM 2007

no i went a different way involving the hunter trainer's stone wall-hut thingy. sry if its a double post

16 days till BC =D