Ad Box

From Dubiosity (my other blog)


Tags:



So there I am. Waiting to go to Outland. I'm just parked there on a tent at the portal. Been there since BC was released. Can't go in.

Why? Because I'm waiting for payment for a couple web design jobs I did. Hopefully I'll have enough after I pay my bills to buy BC.

It really blows to watch everyone else have fun in Outland. Everything there looks so cool, and even though they barely gave shamans anything new, I can hardly wait. I want this game to be new and exciting again. I want to encounter strange new creatures. I want to see things I've never seen before so I can screenshot them and post them here. I want to get back into 5-man dungeons. Raiding is fun, but sometimes you feel like "Healer_0143". Hell, even PvP sounds fun; I want to try out the arenas and bomb the shit out of some Alliance scum on wyvernback. And I want to start a mage. Not to replace Baluki, but as something new to try; I've gotten mage characters up to lvl. 4 or 5, but I've been waiting for BC so I can make a belfmage, and take up Jewelcrafting like every single other belf and draenei in the game.

But until then, here I am. Waiting.
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous said...

Tue Jan 30, 01:43:00 PM 2007

boy oh boy baluki, you dont know what you are missing! outland is amazing! the quests are new and exciting, some with hilarious names! ("Oh, its on!" "Bring me a Shrubbery") and excitment awaits around every turn!

The blood elf zone reminds me alot of ancient, Mythacle (or how ever you spell it!) china. but the sotry focuses on getting their homeland back to normal after a huge war between the undead and themselves!

sorry if this makes you feel bad!

oh, and im changing my name! i sold Rynoraxx and now have a blood elf rogue (29) called Thaddeus! except the a has two dots over it!come pay me a visit on the acrhimonmde server sometime! ^^

Anonymous said...

Wed Jan 31, 05:59:00 AM 2007

^archimonde server

wow my spelling sucks

Anonymous said...

Tue Feb 13, 07:02:00 PM 2007

hello? where are you man!! i miss you =(

switching back to rynoraxx. easier