Ad Box

From Dubiosity (my other blog)


Tags: , ,


I just wanted to mention that I've got a new blog that I've been working on for about a month now. It's quite a departure for me, because it actually covers some serious topics, like politics, science, religion, and so on. I must warn you though: you probably won't approve of some of the topics I cover. But go ahead and check it out if you're curious; you'll survive. If nothing else, you'll get to see what I look like in real life. And I'd love to get some feedback.

In case anyone is wondering, I still intend to keep writing THIS blog. There just isn't a whole lot for me to talk about right now. I've been working on a feature post that I'm tentatively calling "WoW's biggest mistakes", which I hope will turn out pretty good.

[Dubiosity]