Ad Box

From Dubiosity (my other blog)

Blog Archive


Tags:



Supertotem
14,000 mana
You and your party members receive extra agility, strength, spell damage, spell crit, spell hit, and resistance to fire, nature, and frost spells. Also restores health. Also reduces melee and ranged damage taken. Also periodically absorbs one harmful spell, causes damage to nearby enemies, breaks fear & sleep effects, removes poison and disease, causes your weapons to do additional damage, reduces your threat to enemies, slows nearby enemies, and taunts nearby enemies. Will also summon a Molten Elemental to protect you.
Lasts 2 minutes. Has 5 hit points.
Posted by Picasa

Markus0i said...

Tue Apr 24, 05:48:00 PM 2007

You don't have enough mana to cast it...

Anonymous said...

Mon Apr 30, 04:26:00 PM 2007

Hi,

I’m glad to inform you that I added your website to search-wow.com! And I'm also very sorry to post that here, but I wasn't able to find a contact form :(


What is Search-WoW.com?
Search-WoW.com is a search engine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Based on Google, it only searches on a specific list of websites selected for the quality of their content. Therefore, Search-WoW.com returns more relevant results than Google most of the time. And of course, it also filters all the crappy websites full of spam for who knows what (You know, the kind of websites that tends to appear in the 5 first results of Google :-)). In two words, it’s a kind of directory that uses the power of Google for the searches. Human selection with the power of Google!

Of course, some very interesting websites are still missing from Search-WoW. Unfortunately, I’m sure that I don’t know all the good websites on WoW! That’s why I would be very thankful if you could check the list of the indexed websites at http://www.search-wow.com/about.html and tell me if you know some sites that should be included.

I hope that you will like Search-WoW.com and I would be very pleased to have your feedback. So let me know what you think. And if you really like it, you can always digg it :-) (or reddit it, or delicious, or whatever you prefer !)

Kind regards,

Julien,
Creator of Search-WoW.com