Ad Box

From Dubiosity (my other blog)


Tags: , ,


I realized that I had never been to the Exodar, so I decided to go check it out.


First step is climbing down a waterfall from Felwood to Darkshore. There are 5 jumps into pools of water that would otherwise kill you to get from the top to the bottom. I died on the 4th and had to rez at the Spirit Healer in Darkshore.


But I got to see this crazy thing! I've been meaning to go take a look for a long time now, and I finally got to it. Rumors suggest that this was one of the Old Gods.


I hopped aboard the boat to Azuremyst. Luckily, the kind guards at Aberdine were happy to show me the way.
Also, this is a really cool looking boat.


I guess this is the back entrance to the Exodar. Not exactly as hard to find as the Undercity back door, since it's the FIRST thing you see when you step off the damn boat.
Posted by Picasa